We welcome contributions from experienced physical therapist, massage therapists, coaches, trainers, fitness professionals, and industry experts.
All submissions should be original, previously unpublished work, and follow the standards as set forth in our writing guide.
huxfit aims to inform and educate life-long-athletes in all disciplines. Your contribution should add to the conversation on fitness lifestyle in general and educate athletes on your specific expertise.
Most submissions are written, but we encourage other mediums such as blog audio and videos. If you choose to submit video content, please provide at least a short written introduction to the topic as well.
- Anatomy and physiology
- Mobility and recovery
- Principles of strength and conditioning
- Sport-specific training
- Movement theory and technique
- Injury prevention
- Breathing techniques
- Eating for body transformation (i.e. fat loss or muscle gain)
Submissions should be timely, well-researched, and presented without bias.
*Please do not send us formatted documents.
Each article is stripped of most formatting before it is entered into our content management system (CMS).
Stick to these basic formatting rules:
- Name your document with the title of your submission
- Ensure paragraph settings are “Single Line Spacing” and “Do Not Add Spaces Between Paragraphs of the Same Style”
- Include all photos/illustrations/videos separately
- Do not indent paragraphs
- Use one space at the end of each sentence
- Do not use bullet points or numbered lists. Just write out the list
- Use the serial comma
- Italicize movies, books, etc – do not underline them
- If you have formatting notes or URLs you would like us to link to use the comments facility in Word or include them parenthetically.
- If you cite research, use primary sources and include a list of references with your article. Use
- Chicago style for your citations.
Your profile information is important.
As a first-time contributor, you need to tell us who you are and give us a professional synopsis of your experiences and qualifications.
A good bio is succinct and authentic so, make sure you cover the most important facts about you. Your page on huxfit is the first place people go to check you out and learn more about you. Make a good first impression.
Good luck. We’re looking forward to getting your submission.